Executive Assistant at Metwest Steel Limited
Metwest Steel Limited was founded in the year 2008. Since then, we have emerged as a manufacturer and distributor of premium steel and non-ferrous products in West Africa. Our product portfolio includes steel billets, rebars, sections, wires, fasteners as well as aluminum, copper and lead ingots and more. We are a fully integrated scrap-based manufacturing unit located in Asaba, Delta State.
Our strategic location close to Onitsha, the biggest steel market in Nigeria, give us access to raw materials, markets, people and ports. We have developed a strong network within the manufacturing, trading and logistics community, allowing us to optimize our supply chain. At Metwest, we strive for excellence in quality, logistics and customer relations. Our products meet the required international standards and certifications, all the while catering to the unique specifications of our customers. In transitioning from a scrap trading company to a multi-material manufacturing enterprise, our pursuit for growth remains unaltered.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a new executive assistant to support our executive team.
- You will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
- To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, Tally, databases, and presentation software.
- Candidates should possess a Master's Degree with 2- 4 years work experience.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.