Executive Assistant at Tropical General Investments (TGI)
TGI Nigeria Ltd has the mandate to focus on highly competitive & growth intensive sectors: Culinary, Condiments & Other Packaged Foods.
The company has been assigned to design a fundamentally robust FMCG business model – based on the principles of Insight Driven Strategic Marketing and grounded on an efficient Sales, Distribution and Logistic inf…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- The ideal candidate will enhance the executive’s effectiveness by providing top-level assistance for the executive.
- Coordinate executive’s communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with stakeholders
- Represent the executive at meetings and events and speaking for the executive
- Calendar management for executives
- Aid executive in preparing for meetings
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Draft slides, meeting notes and documents for executives
- Arrange corporate events outside of the workplace, such as fund-raising events and staff appreciation events
- Welcome visitors by greeting and attending to them
- Maintain proper records and filing system as well as file retrieval system
- Maintain inventory of office supplies as required
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing networks, participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a numerate discipline
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience as Executive Assistant is desired
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.