Executive Assistant to the Managing Director at Integrated Automotive Services Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Integrated Automotive Services is a fully integrated sales and aftersales service provider for a wide range of heavy-duty vehicles (i.e. trucks, buses, coaches, etc.) and components. We pride ourselves in being the one- stop- shop for the design and sales of new assets, procurement of spare parts for fleets, tyre management, importation and assembly of truck…
Read more about this company
Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Integrated Automotive Services Limited is a fully integrated sales and aftersales service provider for a wide range of heavy-duty vehicles (i.e., trucks, buses, coaches, etc.) and components. We pride ourselves on being the one- stop- shop for the design and sales of new assets, procurement of spare parts for fleets, tyre management, importation and assembly of trucks, trailers and buses, as well as maintenance, repair & overhaul of trucks/trailers. We also represent several notable global original equipment and component manufacturers within the Nigerian market.
Location: Illupeju, Lagos State.
- Work closely with the MD to ensure proper articulation of business strategies and the attainment of organizational goals and objectives.
- Assist the MD in the execution of the Group’s vision, short and long- term objectives, plans, and policies.
- Support in the development of executive plans, budgets, and broad policies governing all aspects of business operations and administration.
- Performs various forms of business, financial and technical analysis; compiles reports providing critical information to the MD and other key Group Executives for decision making.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles issues expeditiously, proactively, and follows- through on projects to successful completion as assigned.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects for the MD.
- Drafts correspondence and performs other tasks that facilitate the MD’s ability to effectively lead the organization.
- Minimum of a BSC/HND certification.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Competent in data analysis.
- Experience in Consulting is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love