Executive/Corporate Driver at Pete Ground Services Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Pete Ground Services Limited is incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
To be amongst the admired Aviation ground services providers within the country by year 2013.
To work with local and international aviation companies in providing adequate high quality and trusted service…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
We are looking for a qualified and suitable young, dynamic, dedicated, and good looking person for the position of Executive/ Corporate Driver at our reputable organization for immidate employment.
- Ensure the efficient use of vehicle and perform regular vehicle check and maintenance
- Ensuring the vehicle is always in good condition, performing pre-trip and post-trip inspection for each trip.
- Documenting and reporting all defects, incidents/accidents immediately and at all times
- Maintaining and recording of trips in an accurate, honest and timely manner.
- Taking precaution for safety and conforming to safety practices while driving.
- Educational qualification: OND graduate, not more that 30 years of age.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be resident within the Alausa/ Ikeja/ Ogba/ Ojodu axis.
- Must be ready for immediate engagement
- Must have a minimum of 5 years working experience as a driver
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be mature and pay close attention to details.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications and Cv to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love