Executive Driver at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited – An indigenous Pharmaceutical Company in Lagos has an Urgent opening for a qualified candidates to fill the advertise position below:
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationSecondary School (SSCE)
- Job Field
Transportation and Driving
- To be responsible for conveying products, equipment, and staff of the organization to the areas where they are required.
- Promptly communicate to supervisors about any major repairs and maintenances on vehicles.
- To perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip.
- To provide timely and promptly driving services to respective staff and/or goods for supply within the territory.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and fro places within the assigned destination as instructed by supervisor or the manager.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are in sound condition.
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance.
- Loading and unloading products into vehicle for transaction purpose.
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Head of Driver department.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Driving.
- A Valid Driver’s license.
- Young and energetic man.
- Below 30 years.
- Good sense of Navigation Awareness.
- Good Team player.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Sound and energetic.
- Accountable and resourceful.
- Good driving skills.
- Well Disciplined.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] With the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.