Executive-Personal Assistant at Avant Facilities Services Limited
Avant Facilities Services Limited – Established in Nigeria since 2012, is a full-service property management company. Avant Facilities Services Limited has its head office at Victoria Island, Lagos, and with a skilled workforce deliver first class integrated Facility management services. At the heart of our success is that all our services work seamlessly as one team, that share the same ethos and passion to ensure our client always receive consistently high standard services, tailored to their requirements and exceeding their expectation, no matter their size or sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive-Personal Assistant
- We are looking for a responsible Female Personal Assistant to provide personalised secretarial and administrative support in a well-organised and timely manner.
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the Director’s working life and communication. Only Female applicants will be considered.
- Act as the first point of contact between the Director and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain Executive office filing system
- Respond to emails and follow up on other correspondence
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- B.Sc Degree in any field with excellent English proficiency.
- Outstanding organisational, time management and discretion taking skills.
- Must be result oriented and have the ability to multitask.
- Must have at least 3/4 years experience in an administrative role
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communications skills. Ability coherently write different job-related pieces.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “PA-EX” as the subject of the email.
- Only qualified candidates who apply before the application deadline will be considered for the role.
- Only Female Applicants will be considered for this role
Application Deadline 14th May, 2020.