Amazon Energy Limited is a leader in the provision of innovative Integrated Energy Services, primarily to the Petroleum sectors. We also have strategic interests in downstream trading and shipping. Whether it is subsea, surface and concept development or decommissioning, our all-round technical expertise and strong partnerships provide energy companies the racetrack to success. Our history of engineering excellence even in the most challenging environments, combined with our approach steeped in deep local knowledge delivers great results for our clients and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports: Executive Management
- We are looking to engage an Executive Secretary to be responsible for providing executive services to the principal assigned.
- Must be a quick professional with great time-management and multitasking abilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- A candidate with good University Degree
- Candidate must have at least 2 years post-graduation experience as an Executive Assistant or secretary.
N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly (dependent on experience).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th August, 2022.