9Mobile is a Nigerian telecommunications services provider, currently operating in Nigeria. 9Mobile is formerly known as Etisalat Nigeria.
Experience Centre Manager
Location: Oshogbo, Osun
- To ensure the functionality and effective operation of the Experience Centre in the delivery of the set sales, service and customer experience objectives
- Ensure the effective management and functionality of the environment of the Experience Centre.
- Ensure that the features of the Experience Centre, branded fixtures, digital signage, IT infrastructure, Power generators and other support infrastructure are continually in an optimal functional state to support a pleasant ambiance for the customers. And liaise with the appropriate support department in resolving maintenance issues.
- Ensure maintenance of look and feel of the Experience Centre with the look and feel in a continually pristine condition that presents a high quality portrayal of the 9mobile Brand, and liaise with shop rollout team to resolve all snags in fit-out elements.
- Conduct forecasting and performance of demand planning for optimal product availability, and liaises with supply chain and logistics to ensure optimal stock level is maintained.
- Ensure optimum service and sales levels so that each customer receives excellent sales and customer service experience and solutions.
- Create and develop a client base by ensuring customer data capture at point of sale and follow up accordingly.
- Ensure compliance with merchandising guidelines stipulated by Retail marketing; also ensuring merchandising translates into sales.
- Ensure optimal visibility for products and promos within the Experience Centre
- Ensure adherence to health safety and environment standards in the Experience Centre
- Oversee administrative duties within the Experience Centre.
Experience Centre Performance Management, Monitor and achieve set targets:
- Ensure sales target adherence
- Allocate targets to Retail Advisors and monitor performance
- Monitor targets and advise on tactical plans to facilitate target achievement.
- Monitor Experience Centre profitability and ensure achievement of set EBITDA targets.
- Carry out competitor and market analysis providing intelligence on competitor activity to HQ for planning and decision making purposes.
- Advise on local marketing initiatives to drive footfall to the Experience Centre
- Build and continually update database of High Value and SME Customers of the Experience Centre
- Ensure prompt resolution of HV and SME queries and complaints within established SLAs
- Carry out customer profiling and provide advisory inputs to the Retail Territory Manager
- Organize and facilitate customer events
- Build relationships with members of the community of the Experience Centre and identify opportunities to leverage visibility of the 9mobile brand and growth of 9mobile business
Supervisory/ Leadership/ Managerial Complexity:
- Manage performance of direct reports(deputy centre manager and retail advisors) providing leadership and motivation.
- Drive professionalism in sales and service delivery
- Assign, monitor and coordinate work.
- Identify obstacles to performance and devise an appropriate plan of action.
- Provide technical, procedural and policy guidance.
- Evaluate performance (conduct performance appraisals),
- Provide career development for direct reports (counselling, coaching, identify KPAs, career planning, goal setting).
- Liaise with HR to determine training needs and identify training courses for individuals and teams.
- Transfer knowledge and skills
- Recommend candidates for appointment as part of the recruitment process.
- Maintain store headcount budget and ensure the store is fully staffed.
- Ensure compliance with set policies processes and procedures
- Acts as key link for all communication between Territory Retail Manager and Experience Centre Team.
- Encourage clear and open channels of internal communication.
- Perform any other duties assigned by management
- Liaise with Supply Chain and logistics for optimal stock availability
- Liaise with IT for optimal functionality of systems applications and connectivity
- Liaise with Operations Support for facility maintenance
- Liaise with Shop Rollout for maintenance of shop look and feel
- Liaise with HR for people development needs
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience in a retail sales or service environment (Service Industry Preferred)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to 9Mobile on careers.9mobile.com.ng to apply