Experience Network Enginner at Lumenave International Ltd
LUMENAVE International Limited is a system integration company providing Information and Communication Technology (ICT) services, solutions, training, and support to small, medium and large organizations.
LUMENAVE International Limited is recognized for its consistent and remarkable service quality, customer service excellence, unmatched professionalism, …
Read more about this company
Experience Network Enginner
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Network Engineer Job Description.
- The Network Engineer/ Security Engineer will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and integration of the corporate WAN, LAN and server architecture.
- This individual will also be responsible for implementation and administration of network security hardware and software, enforcing the network security policy and complying with requirements of external security audits and recommendations.
- Performing analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting network problems remotely and on-site.
- Perform a combination of security design and implementation work, as well as security testing and implementation of new products or enhancements to current products.
- Design, configure, implement and maintain all security platforms and their associated software, such as routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion detection/intrusion prevention, anti-virus, cryptography systems, SIEM, Anti-SPAM, and MDM.
- Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.