Experienced Hire – Advisory Consultant at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting
MasterMindsHRSG is a member company of the Human Resources Solutions Group (HRSG). We are a team of Human Resource Professionals who offer integrated Business Execution Solutions in the forms of HR Training, Executive Search + Staffing & Selection, Management Consulting, Business Strategy and Advisory services.
Experienced Hire – Advisory Consultant
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
3 – 5 years
- Job Field
Job Field: Advisory/ Management Consulting
- Deliver valuable solutions aligned to the unique needs of clients across different industries/ sectors- Human Capital, Strategy, Operations, Entreprise solutions
- Provide solutions and advisory services to clients on how to achieve their business objectives and improve the overall business processes in markets where they operate and future markets
- Communicate with clients to understand their businesses and internal processes. Provide solution to complex client problems, from strategy to implementation.
- Organisational Transformation, HR Transformation, HR Technology HR Analytics, Reward, and Recruitment Services.
- Conduct analysis of internal processes, the internal and external environments, the best practices and gather information required for the preparation of deliverables.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division
- Possess an MBA or M.Sc. degree in Management or relevant field
- At least three to five years’ experience in a Consulting environment
- Professional Certification is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Sectors and Current Industry practices
- Ability to recognize problems and proffer solutions using methods and tools to analyse and develop recommendations for industry, competitor, customer and company.
- Initiative and Creativity – develops new ideas, methods, or procedures to effectively meet changing circumstances
- Ability to recognize and develop potential business opportunities from client technical issues Project management effectiveness on engagements
- Ability to identify clients’ specific problems and proffer workable solutions
- Management of Work-in-Progress and Receivables
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.