Experienced NodeJS Backend Developer at Big Field Digital Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We deliver end-to-end digital growth and marketing services that are focused on achieving business goals in the 21st century. Our services include social media marketing (Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads) & management, PPC Google Ads (Search & Display Ads), Corporate and e-commerce website design and development, Mobile app development (Android apps, a…
Read more about this company
Experienced NodeJS Backend Developer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Oyo
- City Ibadan
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Big Field Digital is looking for a highly motivated and experienced NodeJS Backend Developer with 2+ years of proven professional work experience in developing the back-end of amazing apps.
- Candidates must have a solid understanding and practical experience of NodeJS and Python as well as be familiar with Software Engineering best practices for iterative development, testing, coding, and reuse.
What We Are Looking For
- Our preferred candidates must meet our stated requirements and we can’t wait to have you sweep us off our feet.
- You must have an academic background in Computer Science or related studies and possess a strong understanding of computer science principles, system design, and architecture.
- Be a team player with an entrepreneurial mindset who is passionate about working on complex technical projects.
- Must care about delivering high-quality software with your colleagues, and regardless of how senior/advanced you are, you must always be seeking opportunities to grow and learn from them.
- You are expected to be knowledgeable about code versioning tools such as Git and understand the Agile methodology (SCRUM).
- Your practical experience in using Python programming language and implementing Machine Learning is an advantage.
- You’ll be working with the team to build apps’ functionalities.
- Build and maintain core APIs used by web and mobile apps.
- Write clean codes to develop functional web applications.
- Design overall back-end architecture of web applications.
- Architect efficient and scalable backend systems.
- Maintain quality and ensure the reliability of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Engineering team to design and deploy clients’ products.
- Maintain code integrity and organisation.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining app features.
- Working closely with other team members to evaluate newly written code and ensure that it is of the highest production quality.
- Managing individual deliverables and deadlines effectively.
- Solving challenging problems.
- Understanding and implementing security and data protection in apps.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years.
- Should be willing to start work immediately or within a short notice.
- You will be required to work from our office in Ibadan. If you are not a resident of Ibadan, you should be willing to relocate to Ibadan.
- Must be 100% committed and ready to work full time. We are not looking for a freelancer.
- You will enjoy competitive pay and an opportunity to work on top-notch projects.
- We are willing to negotiate a great salary for any candidate who can show superior experience in NodeJS and Python Back-End Development. Proven years of experience is required; therefore, beginners and inexperienced Developers need not apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Your Cover Letter should discuss your previous projects with relevant links to your portfolio, and why you will like to join our team
- We also respectfully ask that recruitment agencies SHOULD NOT contact us about this role. No exceptions.
- If you think you have what we’re looking for and can fit into our work culture we’ll love to see what you’ve got. We’ll get in touch with you if you are shortlisted.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love