Experienced Web Developer at LUMENAVE International Limited
LUMENAVE International Limited is a system integration company providing Information and Communication Technology (ICT) services, solutions, training, and support to small, medium and large organizations.
LUMENAVE International Limited is recognized for its consistent and remarkable service quality, customer service excellence, unmatched professionalism, and unparalleled competence
Experienced Web Developer
- Job TypeFull Time
ICT / Computer
- Writing efficient code
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
- Managing a team might also be part of the job role
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Applicants should send Cvs to [email protected]