External Auditor at EKKLESIYAR YAN UWA A NIGERIA (EYN PROJECT)
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
EYN Projects respects and believes in the infinite worth of every individual. We demonstrate this belief through our development and humanitarian services to affected communities, equal employment opportunities, building and strengthening staff’s skills, and ensuring qualitative and effective service delivery. EYN Projects does not discriminate based o…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Others
- Experience 5 years
- Location Borno
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
EYN is looking for an Auditing firm’s services to provide consultancy that will add value beyond the audit and support the organization ‘see around the corner.’ Ask discerning questions and offer a thoughtful outlook that provides direction and guidance to the board and senior management team in compliance and standards.
EYN Projects respects and believes in the infinite worth of every individual. We demonstrate this belief by providing development and humanitarian services to affected communities, equal employment opportunities, building and strengthening our staff’s skills, and ensuring qualitative and effective service delivery. EYN Projects does not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, or religion in our recruitment exercise nor in the humanitarian and developmental services we provide
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Auditing firm will examine the financial statements of the organization and provide feedback. The responsibilities include planning, effective auditing processes, performing audits, and reporting back on findings.
The Auditing firm is expected to have excellent knowledge of auditing principles, be analytical and objective. It should be able to make informed and rational decisions.
The main responsibilities of the auditing firm are outlined below:
- Evaluating financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy and compliance.
- Investigating internal systems and operations.
- Assessing risk management approaches.
- Performing audits for other departments, as needed.
- Providing feedback reports on findings.
- Auditing firms with ICAN certified Chartered Accountant(s) with at least five years of accounting and related fields experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written communication skills
- Proven experience in financial compliance
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to analyze financial data.
Method of Application
The subject of the Application MUST contain the Job title.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their Application in a single PDF document to our email at [email protected]
NOTE: Only Shortlisted Firms will be contacted.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love