External Facilitator at AETI Power Systems and Control Limited
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Engineering / Technical
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
- Vacancy exist for experienced personnel for the role of facilitating varied technical course modules under the Oil & Gas and Manufacturing/ Engineering Services Industry.
Summary of Job Function
- Job involves impacting technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled workers from engineering sector, via the use of modern training aids, simulation.
- Facilitate training programmes from basic to advanced levels
- Research and Develop new training programmes
- Prepare course manuals in power point presentations and deliver same in training sessions
- Support in developing technical proposals
- Participate in technical and engineering projects
- Carry out engineering consulting services for clients
- Facilitate other programs as may be assigned
- Interfacing between the company and participants
- Identify lapses and the resources required to deliver the programmes
- Provide support in marketing engineering programmes to target audience
- Ensure training programmes are delivered in line with company standards
- Advice on technical training equipment for efficient delivering of programmes
- Display practical knowledge of engineering equipment installation and maintenance.
Courses to facilitate are categorized under the following sub-headings:
- Electrical & Controls
- Mechanical & Utility
- Process & Production Engineering
- Refinery, Drilling & Completion and Reservoir Engineering
- Project Planning & Controls
- Supply Chain Management
- Supervisors’ & Managers’ Improvement Courses.
The Facilitator (s) should have the following qualifications:
- A Graduate with over 10 years Oil and Gas field and maintenance experience
- BSc / BEng / BTech / HND in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or related fields
- Over 5 years hands-on training and facilitation experience/ presentation skills
- Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers
- Must be skilled in practical / field exposure with direct applications
- Relevant Post-graduate degree(s) or certification(s) is an advantage.
- Ability to facilitate or pass across previous experience
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Readiness to travel for in-plant trainings
- Ability to carry out industrial automation installation projects.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as subject of the email.