Facebook and Instagram Ads Manager at Crystal Media
Crystal Media empowers independent retailers through social media education and done-for-you services, helping mom and pops reach new levels of success in their businesses.
In everything we do, we aim to inspire confidence and action. We lead a fun-loving culture with a happy to help mentality whether for another team member, client or partner, “that’s not my job” is not part of our vocabulary or mindset, we’re truly happy to help. This means ultimate patience, enthusiasm and positivity is a must to fit in with the Crystal Media culture.
Since we’re a small, but mighty team, we jump in where needed and are not afraid to get our hands dirty in the details. We do whatever it takes to do the best we can in our specific roles. When it comes to our clients and community, we lead with compassion. We understand that everyone is doing the very best they can in the moment, and when it comes to social media and digital marketing, many of our customers are overwhelmed and feel left behind. This is why the “happy to help” mentality is critical to any role at Crystal Media.
Crystal Media is looking for an experienced, passionate, and self-driven person to join their team managing Facebook and Instagram Ad campaigns for clients in the independent retail space. You will manage and optimize the client’s Facebook and Instagram Ad campaigns, as well as offer creative social media posting strategies to help support the client’s goals.
If you have knowledge of Facebook and Instagram Ads, social media marketing, a passion for collaborating with clients on the phone and via email to develop highly effective campaigns, then this might be the position for you!
- Maintain a deep understanding of the client’s business goals and marketing objectives, translating them into digital objectives/strategies
- Keep abreast of current events, social/digital media trends and any target market industry trends that impact business
- Day-to-day management of client ad accounts, client-related deliverables, and client communication.
- Create ads including copy and images (the majority of images are provided by the client but some editing is required)
- Create monthly ad tracking reports and share results with the client in an understandable fashion
- 1+ years of experience in Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Knowledge of social media marketing and local marketing
- Strong ability to move quickly and adapt
- Ability to collaborate with the internal team as well as clients via phone, zoom, or email
- Demonstrated capacity for original thinking and independent initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience with local business marketing
- Experience with retail marketing
- Graphic design experience or with photo editing websites such as Canva.com
- Ability to create a step-by-step training when needed
- Comfortable on video
Keys to Success:
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Have a “happy to help” attitude towards clients and the Crystal Media team
- Develop long-lasting client relationships by adding value and providing clear communication
- 60-day trial period
- Health Insurance, covering a portion of monthly premiums.
- Get your birthday off, but still get paid!
- Paid-time-off, along with ample company paid holidays.
- 401k + match
If you’d like to be considered for this role please submit the following via email using the subject line “I’m interested and awesome!!”:
- Cover letter and PDF of your resume
- Up to 3-minute video introduction (We will not review videos longer than 3 minutes)
- StrengthsFinder Top–5 Strengths Report (optional)
- Kolbe A Index Assessment (optional)
If you want to step into a role with a great opportunity, enjoy knowing all the details this just might be the role for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $22.00 per hour