Facilities Management Supervisor at Sahara Group
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Management Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time – Associate
Purpose of the Job
- To provide a safe and conducive environment for work by ensuring the optimum functionality of all facilities and equipment within the assigned buildings, maintaining a clean and eco-friendly environment, and ensuring compliance with the relevant statutory requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and carry out periodic facility inspections to develop building maintenance activities -preventive and corrective facilities maintenance schedule.
- Maintain accurate records of equipment functioning status and other systems in building.
- Ensure compliance to all maintenance schedules.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of Building Services Technicians/Contractors to ensure proper care of Air Conditioners, Furniture, Plumbing and Lighting Systems.
- Coordinate housekeeping and grounds keeping activities to ensure the environment is properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Manage and review Service Contracts to ensure optimum service delivery.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent facilities maintenance issues as they arise.
- Prepare maintenance report for the various facilities and office locations; Prepare weekly report on facilities maintenance.
- Carry out facility audits on buildings and report on observations and defeats on buildings
- Plan best allocation/utilization of space for both current and future office
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in facilities.
- Define scope of work, provide drawings and prepare cost estimates for building maintenance works, refurbishment and renovations.
- Responsible for the allocation and management of facility space for optimum efficiency.
- Plan and manage all central services – reception, security, cleaning, waste disposal, water treatment, energy consumption and parking to ensure customers’ satisfaction.
- Prepare weekly maintenance report.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering, Quantity Survey or Architecture
- 3 – 5 years post-NYSC experience in facilities management.
- Required Knowledge: Building services installation. National Building codes. Project management.
- Membership of the Relevant Professional body.
Your Personal Attributes:
- Intrinsically motivated;
- Results – oriented and pragmatic with exceptional problem solving and decision making skills;
- Top-notch networking and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver results with low levels of supervision;
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management and planning skills
- Conscientious in approach to work
- Customer-centric and good leadership skills.
- Emotionally intelligent and team player with an international outlook
- Excellent and precise communication & presentation skills;
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with team members and stakeholders
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply