Facility/Fleet Executive at ALML Group
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
ALML acknowledges that its people are its most important asset. Consequently, it believes in the empowerment of its people. Wherever possible promotion is effected from within its ranks and staff salaries and benefits are amongst the highest in the industry locally. Integrity, honesty, reliability, discipline and loyalty are key elements in our success and a…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Logistics
Ref no: FFE/LOS/ALML/001
The Facility/ Fleet Executive will be responsible for ensuring statutory compliance and being the primary contact in respect of all facilities maintenance matters.
Also, he/ she will be responsible for maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, among other duties.
Responsibilities not limited to
- Management of all company facilities to strict financial objectives, quality and standards.
- Ensure that all of the services provided excel in performance standards and meet all customer expectations.
- Ensure that all legislative requirements (insurance, landscaping, waste management, packing etc).
- To take ownership for the buildings and suggest improvements, which will result in, reduced costs.
- Liaise with internal and external providers to obtain the best level of service for all facilities.
- To co-ordinate all aspects of Health and Safety and Fire Safety in the area of responsibility.
- Responsible for facility maintenance both interior and exterior, to include monitoring and managing the plumbing, air conditioning, electrical, and general construction sub-contracts.
- Be able to evaluate costs/performance targets of suppliers.
- Good financial understanding in analysing invoices and delivery notes which includes costs charged and receipts.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under his/her management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Complying with Federal Road Safety Corps and road and other transport regulatory bodies.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Degree in Logistics/ Facility Management or any relevant degree
- 2+ years in a logistics role.
- Experience in the transportation industry.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.