Facility Manager at a Leading World-class Healthcare Service Provider – Anadach Consulting Limited
Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client has been a leading provider of world class health care service for over 15 years in Lagos. The facility is a growing family practice that places a strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centered family medicine. As a result of this expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patient experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute in a rapidly growing organization.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Facility Manager is responsible for the effective functioning of the facility to provide an efficient and safe environment for employees and their activities by using the best business practices to manage resources, services and processes to meet the needs of the company.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a facilities management programs including preventative maintenance and lifecycle requirements
- Conduct and document regular facility inspections
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes
- Allocate and Oversee facility space for maximum efficiency
- Coordinate intra-office moves
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
- Oversee facility refurbishment and renovations
- Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers
- Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness
- Monitor activities of contract suppliers
- Liaise and manage contractor and vendor relationships
- Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met
- Check completed work by contractors and vendors
- Verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing
- Plan and monitor appropriate facility management staffing levels
- Ensure efficient utilization of facility maintenance staff
- Oversee environmental health and safety
- Assure security of the facility
- Respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants
- Available for travel for official purposes.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc / B.A in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or Related field.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in related roles and industry.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Life Safety Regulations.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent Communication Skill (Oral & Written).
- Analytical & Problem Solving Skills.
- Leadership skill & Decision Making
- Organizational & Time Management Skills
- Team work ability & Resourcefulness.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure .
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to Multitask.
- Knowledge of IT packages.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who fit the description should send their Applications to: [email protected] using “Facility Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.