Facility Manager at Creativity Unisex Salon
Creativity Unisex Salon is into Beauty and Salon Service, General Contract, Manicure and Pedicure Service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring that the facility is operating as it should on a daily basis.Facility managers will need to complete daily inspections and communicate directly with decision-makers,facility managers are generally highly visible and are frequently completing inspections.
- Dealing with emergency issues that arise.Facility managers will generally be involved in anything that breaches the safety, security, or usability of their facilities. Facility managers will often have contingency plans regarding what needs to be done in the event that certain situations occur, such as equipment breaking down unexpectedly.
- Formulating plans for the future.In addition to ensuring that the facility is currently adequate, facility managers also need to make sure that the facility willcontinueto be so. Facility managers will need to project future requirements regarding the company, and will need to work closely with decision-makers to determine the best upgrade paths for equipment and infrastructure.
- Creating plans for replacements and repairs.Management and maintenance go hand-in-hand. Facilities managers will also need to plan ahead for any necessary replacements and repairs, scheduling necessary maintenance and management tasks during the times that are least likely to disrupt the business and its employees.
- Developing and managing vendor contracts.Facilities managers often work very closely with vendors to ensure that the companies are maximizing their resources. Not only do they negotiate these contracts, but they are also in charge of making sure these contracts are fulfilled. Through this, they are able to develop and maintain relationships with the vendors.
- Interested candidates should possess a degree qualification with 0-2 years work experience.
NGN80,000 – 120,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.