Facility Manager at House 5 Royal Comfort Limited
House 5 Royal Comfort Limited is a 3-Star Hotel committed to the delivery of excellent customer satisfaction and experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Facility Manager
Location: Agidingbi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee all building-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
- The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meethealth and safety standards
- Inspectbuildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- Review utilities consumption and strive tominimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) andexternal contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, buildingsecurity etc.
Requirements and Skills
- BSc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage.
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the title ”Facility Manager” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 27th April, 2022.