Facility Manager at Lockehomes Nigeria Limited
Locke Homes Limited is a real estate development company with a corporate focus on the provision of beautiful but affordable houses for the masses. In a quest to shore up our growth strategy, we are looking to hire suitable candidates to join our capable team of professionals:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The facility manager will be responsible for the management and maintenance of facilities in our portfolio.
- Overseeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology, and so on
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff and subcontractors
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising clients on new facility installations and upgrades.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments.
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related Real Estate Field.
- A minimum of two years experience in Real Estate
- Strong project management, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong customer service prowess
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team as well as assume independent responsibilities
- Self-motivated, Pleasant, and trustworthy.
- A good knowledge of IT packages.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.