Philban Nigeria Limited is a business consulting, corporate communications, direct and interactive marketing consultant, strategy and business solutions organization. We have a track- record of achievement in various engagements cutting across government, Schools and blue-chip corporate concerns.
Philban Nigeria Limited was founded in 2009 by an experienced team with over 10 years in business consulting in various capacities. Philban’s mission is to assist in the delivery of world-class Services to improve the standard of Nigerian businesses, addressing the country’s economic lapses by facilitating private & public sector investments in Nigeria’s economy. Our strategic approach builds on best practices in management as adopted in other emerging market economies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement a facility management programme including preventive maintenance and life-cycle requirements.
- Conduct and document regular facility inspection
- Ensure compliance with environmental health and safety standards in line with industry codes
- Supervise maintenance and repairs of equipment and machinery
- Oversee refurbishment and renovation activities
- Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships
- Organize fire drills from time to time.
- Plan and monitor appropriate facility management staffing levels
- Manage and ensure efficient utilization of facility management staff
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives
- Ensure that the hospital’s facilities meet Government regulations in health, safety and security standards.
- Develop and implement SOPs for the facility department
- Provide prompt response to requests and queries from other departments.
- Maintain proper record of incidences.
- Coordinate regular training of facility management team
- Adhere to all confidentiality policies in the facility, management and hospital as a whole.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of work experience.
- N200,000 – N250,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.