Facility Technician at Smart Partners Consulting Limited November, 2019
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is recruiting for fulltime Facility Technician.
Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, who is into Facility Management of Residential and Commercial Properties, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Technician
Job Type: Full time
- We are in need of Facility Technicians such has Electricians; AC repairers and others house holds equipment’s
- A facilities technician is responsible for scheduling the repair and maintenance at all the facilities of an organization
- He conducts regular tests to identify any irregularity in the electrical systems, machines, furniture, or other materials that are important for the functioning of the facility.
- Perform facility inspections and report on condition affecting operations.
- Respond to emergencies;
- Monitor and repair facilities systems and technical devices directly supporting test and building operations.
- Conduct activities to manage facilities for special events.
- Involve in office building safety like routine fire extinguisher safety check and security administration.
- Supervise and assist smooth functioning of toxic gas detection and fire alarm system.
- Assist in hazardous waste management.
- Participate in Emergency Response Team as needed.
- Assist planning and scheduling of installation, care, and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Ensuring the safety of the staffs and the facilities
- The facility technician is in-charge of supervising the housekeeping staff and ensure that a clean and hygienic environment is maintained in the cabins, hallway, reception, warehouse, and in all other parts. He also instruct the cleaning staff to follow a specific schedule to carry out the cleaning tasks.
Min Required Experience:
- OND/HND in Facility Management
- 5-7 years of Solid experience
- Good Mechanical and Technical Skills
- Physical Stamina and Strength
- Excellent Trouble-Shooting Ability
- Time Management Skills
- Decision-Making Ability.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]