Factory Operations Manager at a Furniture Manufacturing Firm
A Furniture Manufacturing firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Operations Manager
Location: Ikorodu Lagos,
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: Furniture Manufacturing
Reports to: The Managing Director
Requirements & Key Competencies
- Good First Degree in Engineering, Architecture or relevant discipline
- Possession of a higher Degree(s), such as M.Sc, MBA, PMP is desirable
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ relevant experience with at least 5-7 years in senior managerial capacity in a similar role, preferably in a multinational FMCG environment
- Strong strategic orientation, interpersonal
- Strong operational orientation
- Micro Economic and industry knowledge
- Good understanding manufacturing environment
- Strategic and creative thinking. Project Management skills; strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills; able to think methodically and analytically
- Strong organisational and leadership skill
- Proper understanding of manufacturing environment (furniture manufacturing is an advantage).
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.