Factory / Plant Manager at Eden Solutions & Resources Limited
Eden Solutions & Resources Limited – Our client, a Food and Beverage company that operates a Fine and Dine Restaurant located in prime Abuja requires for immediate employment, a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory / Plant Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Factory/ plant manager should be able to do Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day to day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standard.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties
- Should be able to provide support to all manufacturing and manage efficient integration of work flow.
- Ensure compliance to all schedule for machines and facilities.
- Maintain optimal level of customer services for both internal and external customers.
- Administer all financial functions of facility and prepare all required budgets and forecast same as per required budget.
- Negotiate between various labor relations and perform regular appraisals for personnel and recommend changes in salary as per requirement.
- Ensure optimal level company performance and and administer employee workforce and assist to design all continuous improvement activities and maintain process control.
- Ensure compliance to all budgets and manage communication for all management and supervise performance for same.
- Ensure adherence to all timeframe and budget and assist to maintain all buildings and equipment’s.
- Ensure achievement of all customer commitments as per OPSI plans and achieve all internal business metrics.
- Analyze all customers metrics and recommend improvement to all SPAN.
- Maintain efficient quality of all products within required budget and prepare schedule.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration,/ management or related field.
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory.
- Previous working experience as a plant manager for 3 years.
- Inventory management and production as well as quality control.
- In-depth knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Wow command of English language and exceptional presentation skill
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment.
N200,000 – N230,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.