Factory / Warehouse Assistant at Norton Industries Limited
Norton Industries Limited is a Building Materials company, specializing in the supply and installation of MARBLE, GRANITE and other NATURAL STONES all over Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory / Warehouse Assistant
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Fast paced job
- Arranging for pick-up and delivery of material to and from the factory and the site while ensuring that all appropriate governmental regulations and company standards are met.
- Managing the attendance of all the labor, drivers and security.
- Overseeing material arrival, loading/ offloading of material, transport to and from the factory and site.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance.
- Coordinate delivery of supplies required for plant operations.
- Performs shipping coordination activities such as shipping customer material, handling routine issues, operating basic warehouse equipment, entering shipping information into the customer computer system, and equipment inspections.
- Make suggestions for productivity improvements.
- Verify all material is approved by the appropriate department representative prior to their use
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
- Oversee warehouse safety and assure compliance with all safety regulations.
- Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance.
- Assure that all material and finished goods are kept in properly designated areas.
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
- 2 shifts – 6 am- 2:30 pm / 2:00 pm- 10 pm
- Anyone from Lagos or Out of station but has to stay within the factory compound.
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse/ Factory Assistant
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of Basic Computer Skills, Social Media, Microsoft Office (Word/ Excel) and Whatsapp.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.