Fadac Resources and Services Limited provides businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital / Campaign Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to gain new customers and build repeat business
- Supervise the execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success
- Ensure campaign implementation follows organizational guidelines
- Recruit and train talent for the successful implementation of marketing campaigns
- Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results
- Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) or B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Execute campaign effectively, on schedule and on budget
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns and utilize staff and resources to produce quality content for execution
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Monitor all outlets and resources for campaign impact and progress and keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
- Meet with all new clients to identify and conceptualize campaign strategies
- Locate and secure talent and resources before campaign launch
- Train and groom all resources for optimum efficacy.
- Minimum of B.Sc qualification
- At least 5 years experience in digital Marketing and 2 years as a campaign Manager
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential.
- Have proven experience of managing B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Understand current marketing trends.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 24th May, 2022.