Fadac Strategic Outsourcing Recent Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
Fadac Strategic Outsourcing – Our client is a group of passionate and hard-working action-takers who are in the business of eradicating trash. They research and develop new technologies with the aim of reducing plastic pollution in the areas. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Inspect and evaluate physical condition and report recommendations of updates to Manager.
- Coordinates staff schedules and work plans for setup.
- Oversee that all activities are coordinated and executed in a professional and safe manner.
- Works cooperatively with others in the accomplishment of joint tasks and common.
- Research methods to improve operations and reduce costs.
- Monitor and report on department performance.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and regulation.
- Motivating and supervising employees.
- Evaluating the performance of assigned employees, delivering positive and/or negative feedback, and addressing any shortcomings.
- Designing and implementing departmental policies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
- Evaluating and reporting on department metrics to upper management.
- Developing strategies to improve department metrics and performance.
- Improving the work environment and operations of your department and the organization as a whole.
- Provide administrative support.
- A Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an Operations Supervisor.
- Experience in implementing operational processes is an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of operational procedures and policies.
- Strong project management, administrative management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2021.