Farm Account Officer at Swift Consulting
Swift Consulting – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Account Officer
- Our client is in need of a Farm Account Officer to be stationed in the farm and remit inflow accordingly.
- Ensure that prices and quantities are correct.
- Accept payment and issue receipts.
- Maintain a clean workspace.
- Process Exchanges or refunds on items
- Remit Inflow accordingly
- Perform accurate operation of cash registers of the farm.
- Explain the farm pricing systems to customers.
- Provide information about the farm produce to customers accurately.
- Balancing of cash registers and generate report on credit sales and debit sales.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Must have high level of accuracy
- Attention to details
- Ability to handle transactions accurately.
- HND / B.A in Accounting
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Must be able to multitask
- Must have solid math skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 14th April, 2020.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be considered.