Farm Estate Business Manager at Lorache Group
Job Title: Farm Estate Business Manager
Job Ref: BMFM001
Location: Okitipupa, Ondo
As a farm manager, you’ll need to:
- Plan finances and production to maintain farm progress against budget parameters
- Undertake practical activities, such as driving tractors, operating machinery, feeding livestock or spraying fields
- Market the farm’s products
- Arrange the maintenance and repair of farm buildings, machinery and equipment
- Plan activities for trainee staff, mentoring and monitoring them
- Maintain and monitor the quality of yield, whether livestock or crops
- Make sure products are ready for deadlines, such as auctions and markets
- Ensure that farm activities comply with government regulations
- Monitor animal health and welfare, including liaising with vets
- Maintain a knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them
- Apply health and safety standards across the farm estate
- Keep financial records up to date.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or related discipline.
- Must possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the same or related field.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position “BMFM 001” as subject of your mail.