Farm Supervisor (Snail Farm) at Butren Investment Limited
Butren Investment Limited is a hi-tech agricultural investment firm positioned to be a leading Agric-tech organization in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Supervisor (Snail Farm)
- The Snail Farm Supervisor is expected to manage and carry out duties associated with the day-to-day management of our snail farm.
- Direction and Co-ordination of snail farm
- Co-ordination of key snail farm personnel on site: e.g. Farm Attendants
- Recording of important information which includes stock- taking
- Controlling Mortality rate.
- Submission of daily/ weekly report to line manager on farm activities
- Ensuring Production targets are met
- Ensuring that the snail farm is profitable and meets projected financial target
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards
Prospective employees must have:
- A minimum of a BSc degree in any relevant field
- 3- 5 years’ work experience as a snail farm supervisor
- Specialization in any of the farms are important; Pig and Goat ,Snail Farms
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to apply:
interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] with “Snail Farm Supervisor” as the subject of the email.