Fashion Shop Manager at Self Care Solution and Global Services Limited
Self Care Solution and Global Services Limited is a Human resource, fleet, and management consultancy firm with a focus on client relationships and quality control. Since our establishment in 2014, we have recruited over 100 staff for various organizations including local and international organizations with office locations in Abuja, Benue, and a number of South-Eastern states. We also offer logistics and fleet management services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fashion Shop Manager
Reports To: CEO
- The Manager will have the primary responsibility for managing the financial and administrative departments of the shop.
- The successful candidate will be a hands-on and participative staff.
- Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Consistently be up-to-date with the materials in the shop
- Ensure clothes and materials are always neatly arranged.
- Maintain reports on number of clothes sewn by each tailor per week.
- Keep records of invoices and payments.
- Manage shop’s purchases.
- Monitor activity on social media.
- Lias with social media manager on contents posted.
- Be up-to-date with fashion trends and brainstorming ideas to take advantage of such trends
- Prepare and analyze financial statements for the management team.
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Proven work experience in a fashion shop as a Finance Administrator, or a similar role.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software, like QuickBooks
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
- Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
- Time-management and excellent organizational skills
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask and being versatile.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-page Suitability Statement with their current Resume as one document (Microsoft word format) to ‘Miss Gbadebo’ via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For more information, call: 08083932342.