Fashion Visual Merchandizing and Fashion Stylist at Ruff ‘n’ Tumble
Ruff ‘n’ Tumble is an indigenous premium brand for quality children’s clothing, shoes and accessories. The brand was founded by Adenike Ogunlesi in 1996 as a solution to the unavailability of quality kids’ clothing and to showcase the possibilities that abound in Nigeria. We are thought leaders in retail fashion and in the kids’ fashion space, creating well-tailored garments that are fun, on trend and colorful; giving children extreme confidence when worn.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fashion Visual Merchandizing and Fashion Stylist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Creating and implementing a visual merchandising strategy for the store.
- Ensuring the strategy is in line with the store’s brand, products, and target market.
- Creation of line sheets for the business year and seasonal campaigns
- Create matching stories from incoming merchandise using the order worksheet and send looks created to merchandising unit to aid allocation.
- Responsible for preparing and executing photoshoot based on business calendar
- Create mood boards for photoshoots
- Finalizing designs and creating detailed floor plans for display areas.
- Sourcing the props, creative materials, and accessories for displays.
- Installing and setting up window displays, walkways, counters, and in-store displays, or supervising contractors hired for this purpose.
- Changing displays to promote new product launches or to reflect festive or seasonal themes.
- Ensuring uniformity of displays across multiple store locations.
- Liaising with other retail professionals, including buyers, marketing executives, and retail merchandisers, when necessary.
- Monitoring costs and working within budget.
- Researching lifestyle and design trends that will inform the visual merchandising strategy.
- First Degree in Fashion or any related course
- Training on Visual merchandising & Styling will be an added advantage
- Proven work experience as a stylist and visual merchandiser.
- Experienced at using Adobe Creative Suite programs, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, or other visual design tools.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Strong knowledge of colours and its combination
- Excellent ability to carry out research on current children’s fashion trends
- Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible working hours, including evenings and weekends.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.