Fast-Food Manager at Hello Fresh
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 4 years
- Location Anambra
- Job Field Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- We are looking for a Fast-food Manager to lead all aspects of our business. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
- The Fast-food Manager’s responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability, and quality goals. You will ensure efficient operation of the Fast-food, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils, and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage Fast-food good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly, and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future fast-food operations
- BSc degree in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus
- Should possess 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Fast-food Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager, or similar role
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Strong leadership, motivation, and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Kindly note that only applicants residing within Fegge, Onitsha environment will be shortlisted for the role.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love