LightingCrown Global Consulting Services Limited is into Financial advisory, which includes but not limited to Financial services, Auditing and Tax management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Accountant
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a successful candidate who has a degree or HND in Accounting, finance, or related field.
- You will be responsible for maintaining accurate accounting records, supporting operations, and assist with clients financial records.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Controlling the payroll and reconciling bank statements
- Preparing accurate month-end account with comparison to forecast
- Preparing profit and loss account and the balance sheet for senior management
- Assist in preparing budgets and business planning including project room revenue
- Ensuring legislation is followed regarding VAT
- Chasing late payment, reporting bad debts and keeping an eye o the cash flow
- Maintain accurate and current AP and AR records
- Perform month-end close reconciliation and financial analysis
- Assist with preparing budget and forecasts
- Review daily cash balance and maintain cash flow projections
- Prepare a monthly bank reconciliation for all company account
- Review vendor invoice and monthly statement to ensure all expenses are processed in the AP system
- Work with clients promptly.
- Preparing quarterly payroll tax returns, sales tax returns and other required tax filings
- Facilitate annual budgeting process and conduct in-depth analyses for financial projection and forecasting
- Compile ad hoc financial reports at the direction of management
- Preparing monthly hotel P&L analyses and provide variances explanation for review for the management
- Prepare monthly financial statements for review by management.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- The ideal candidate should have more than 3 years of experience in bookkeeping and accounting.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Titleas the subject of the mail.