Female Front Desk Executive at Protege Management
Protege Management – Our client, a leading Law firm in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Female Front Desk Executive
- We’re recruiting for a professional Front Desk Executive on behalf of our client a leading law firm in Nigeria to oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties at the office.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Monitor, organise and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Candidates must reside in Abuja due the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- Must be ready to be interviewed and resumed this week.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking abilities.
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2020.