SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Logistics Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be smart, dynamic, analytical with excellent communication and inter-personal skill.
- Daily Collation of Orders from the Retail, Trade and Corporate Sales Team
- Efficient planning/zoning of deliveries taking the routes into consideration.
- Supervision of drivers for maximum output.
- Co-ordination with maintenance team for service and repair of vehicles.
- Preparation of daily activity report.
- Preparation of driver’s turn-around time report.
- Ensuring all vehicle particulars are valid.
- Maintaining different registers for the deliveries of the retail, trade and corporate sales channels
- Maintaining the mileage report of all vehicles.
- Strong analytical skill.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of an HND / B.Sc. / BA in any discipline.
- Sound geographical knowledge of Lagos and the South-West
- Very strong Microsoft Office skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strategic and forward thinking.
- Strong numerical, analytical and documentation skill.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Logical and decision making.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2022.
Method of Application