Getfit Technologies Limited is one of the fastest growing indigenous startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer centric. This idea was initially born to assist mothers snap back to their pre-pregnancy bodies and help brides-to-be fit into their dream dress sizes and inspiring them to feel comfortable in their own skin, but this dream has been extended to everyone! Fitness and healthy living is everyone’s fundamental right.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Marketing Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Establishing new businesses, organizing sales visits and ensuring all pre-assigned sales targets are met monthly.
- Initiate sales campaigns to meet sales expectations.
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product specifications or applications.
- Complete sales reports, or other paperwork on a weekly basis.
- Negotiate prices within the company’s acceptable range for each product.
- Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to sell products and services.
- Identify prospective customers using business directories, leads from existing clients.
- Create awareness of and develop the brand marketing strategy
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Assist with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- Advise customers on product usage to improve sales.
- Constantly learn about new products and explain specific features of various products to customers.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Good understanding of market research techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Must posess excellent presentation skills.
- Must have a track record of success and consistency in previous employments.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Ability to close sales.
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.