Female Store Manager at Kuddy Cosmetics – 2 Openings
Kuddy Cosmetics has been a leading name in the beauty and makeup industry in Nigeria with an availability of over 50,000 skincare and makeup products on shelves in 15 locations in Nigeria. All products are carefully selected to meet the various needs and requirements of all our consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Store Manager
Locations: Lekki and Surulere – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a store manager you will be responsible for enhancing customer satisfaction, meet sales goals and manage staff effectively within your assigned branches.
- Also, supervise and coordinate the activities of your sales team to ensure that all sales activities are carried out at the appropriate time.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and sales plans for the year.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and end of the year sales reports
- Conduct and Monitor periodic account/ stock audits activities
- Meet goals and metrics, manage budgets and allocate funds appropriately.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation for your team.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths.
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years work experience.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.