- CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
- CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
- Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
- Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
Overview of position:
- CTG requires a dynamic experienced self motivated Field Administrator who can support the Account Manager in managing the operations of our Nigeria business.
- The successful candidate will support the Account Manager in running the operations for CTG’s Nigeria office.
- The incumbent should be willing to travel to different States of Nigeria, security allowing.
- They will be responsible for managing all aspects of client services, including those listed below.
The Field Administrator will be required to carry out the following functions:
Client & consultant relationships:
- Represent CTG in a professional & courteous manner at all times when meeting with client representatives.
- Build a relationship with the client representatives that allows you to easily check in with them on a daily basis to ensure that they are satisfied with services being delivered by CTG.
- Independently manage projects on behalf of our clients.
- With delay, address daily client and consultant enquiries & escalate those that are problematic to the Account Manager, keeping the Country Manager in cc on all email communications
- Maintain organized & accurate HR records for all consultants under your care & control.
- Request & review weekly work plans from all consultants to ensure you are aware of the work to be carried out the week ahead.
- Ensure that consultants are meeting the targets of their weekly work plan provided.
- Share work plans with the Account Manager completed indicating any issues encountered / work not completed.
- When requested to do so, source, recruit & onboarding new project staff, ensuing that CTG’s objectives of achieving gender parity in its staff numbers are adhered to; Ensure recruitment is carried out in line with the requirements of Nigerian labor law.
- Monitor & report on any changes to Nigerian labor laws or local practices that may affect the delivery of services to the client, these should be reported without delay to the Account Manager, keeping the Country Manager in cc.
- S / He should safeguard the company’s quality in country.
- Support & suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process.
- Maintaining coordination, review & control of the consultant timesheets.
- Timesheets are to be reviewed for accuracy and submitted before the end of each month by each consultant.
- Ensuring that this target is met is a key function of this role.
- Timesheets not submitted on time or submitted with may result in a non-payment errors for the month for the consultant.
- Support timely payroll preparation and inform the Account Manager of any issues that you may be facing well before month end.
- Monitor, track expenses ensuring that all appropriate approvals are in place & documents are uploaded to the system.
- Administer staff statutory contributions including but not limited to pension contributions, NSITF, ITF etc.
Duty of care:
- Maintain an accurate database of the consultants you are responsible for, including reliable contact details remain in view of their daily work locations, the work they are carrying out for the client; share trackers with the Account Manager & FSO.
- Liaise closely with the CTG Nigeria’s security & risk management team to ensure CTG’s high standard of duty of care is consistently applied.
- Ensure all staff operate in compliance with company policies, procedures, report infractions without delay to the Account Manager & FSO, keeping the Country Manager in cc on all emails.
- The Field Administrator will report to the Account Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a relevant discipline is essential a Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a relevant discipline is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrable relevant administrative experience.
- Minimum of 5 year of experience in Nigeria (essential).
- Fluency in English is essential.
- For positions located in Sokoto, Bauchi & Kaduna, the ability to speak Hausa is highly desirable.
- For the position located in Ondo, the ability to speak Yoruba, Igbo or Ijaw is highly desirable.
- The Field Administrator may be required to supervise other field staff / associates from time to time.
- Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this role & would be given to those candidates from the area of operations.