Field Buyer, FBE at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
Met T&S is a company of Maire Tecnimont Group operating in various commercial businesses and supplying superior procurement, commissioning, management and maintenance services in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sectors worldwide. Met T&S is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Business Services Sector Industry. There are 88 companies in the MET T&S corporate family.
Maire Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that one of its subsidiaries, Tecnimont Nigeria Limited have been awarded a contract. Tecnimont Nigeria Limited is a reputable Oil and Gas company with experience in the provision of engineering, construction, and procurement services.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Field Buyer, FBE
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00003
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type / Contract: TBD.
Job Summary / Role Description
- The candidate is responsible of all the purchasing activities of the assigned Project commodities, in compliance with Corporate and Projects procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and suggest the update of vendor lists with Vendors deemed competitive.
- Analyse and monitor raw materials and man hours market costs for the Project.
- To propose to the Head of Purchasing Department strategies of purchasing in order to reach always more competitive conditions.
- Carry out in coordination with Project Procurement Coordinator/Project Procurement Manager all the purchasing activities according to the indications and guidelines of Head of Purchasing Department
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Supply chain management, distribution management, business administration;
- 2-5 years buying experience: Negotiation and decision-making skills, communication, analysis, and a strong business sense; Microsoft Office Suite
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate.