Field Sales Officer at Owens and Xley Consults
Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, a…
Read more about this company
Field Sales Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- We are looking for a competitive Field Sales Officerto develop sales. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue bynegotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Make sales by using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop â€œout of the boxâ€ sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and / or exceed quotas
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, English, Business Administration, Communication or any related discipline
- 2-3 years experience in a similar job role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent problem solving skills.
N40,000 – N60,000 / Month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.