Field Superintendent at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Superintendent
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Shift: Day
Duration: One week
Job Status: Sourcing
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of field producing facilities within technical integrity limits, operating envelopes and in line with Operations excellence standards.
- Lead a multi discipline team of Production, Maintenance Engineers and Technicians to manage the day to day field, control room Operations, instrumentation, control and automation, fiscal measurement, Rotating and static equipment maintenance and power generation
- Ensure production volumes are adequately metered, quality well test and laboratory data from wells & pump line samples are accurately recorded & reported to the Hydrocarbon Accounting & Programming team
- Responsible for the execution of operations and maintenance activities in field location in compliance with legislative requirements, Company standards, HSE Policy and procedures.
- Manage all Emergency Response situations and drills on field location.
- Ensure that all members of the ER team are competent, know their roles and responsibilities and all ER equipment’s are available and functional.
- Support all HSE Programs/ Plans and ensure all safety equipment will function as designed when need arises.
- Manage optimization of wells and production systems facilities to reduce deferments by 95% and ensure high production reliability.
- Responsible for field resource management (Personnel, Materials, Logistics) including Operations, Maintenance, HSE, Logistics, Security, Community Affairs, Contractors and interface management issues with relevant external stakeholders, pipleline and terminal operators.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a core Engineering discipline with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division.
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Membership of Nigeria Society of Engineers, SPE and other professional associations.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a core Engineering discipline with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division.
- Experience: Minimum Experience 15 Year
- Other experience: Minimum 15 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas industry with a proven track record of operations management.
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas industry with a proven track record of operations management.
- Must be capable of applying operational, engineering, technical and management principles to resolve problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities
- Possess a good understanding of mechanical and control systems.
- Must have experience in field development plans, execution and management
- Must be capable of working seamlessly with other functional groups to achieve company developmental goals
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.