Fields Sales Executive at an Insurance Company – Avant Halogen (8 Openings)
Job Title: Fields Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Abeokuta – Ogun, Benin – Edo, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Kano, Ibadan – Oyo and Ilorin – Kwara
- We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- B.A/B.Sc. Degree or equivalent
- 26 years and above.
- The staff will be entitled to a base pay.
- Commission is tied to every transaction/deal you are able to close successfully.
- Opportunity to be converted as full term employee will be based on performance.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and preferred Location as the subject of the mail e.g “Fields Sales Executive – Abuja”.