Finance & Admin Manager at GUS Consulting Limited
GUS Consulting Limited is a dynamic provider of value-adding services to the oil & gas, energy & maritime industries. Over the years, our service delivery method has remained of the highest industry standard.
Finance & Admin Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Administration / Secretarial
Finance / Accounting / Audit
You will lead the Finance and Administration team. You will be responsible for Auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Oversee preparation of financial records related to general ledger, payroll, budget, expense, etc.
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to management.
- Work closely and transparently with all external partners.
- Responsible for all matters related to the operations and administration of the organisation.
- Minimum of a B.Sc Finance/Accounting or related degree.
- Membership of ICAN or any other relevant professional body.
- Finance, accounting and administration experience is compulsory.
- Knowledge of local accounting practices and procedures.
- At least 5 years of overall professional experience in a reputable organization.
- Strong sense of judgment.
- Timeliness, good time management.
- Initiative and self-motivation.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating “Finance & Admin Manager” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.