Finance and Administrative Assistant at the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Assistant
- The Finance and Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the provision of accounting, administrative, and logistical support services to the state Office.
- S/He will ensure the accurate keeping of all books of account for the project, including checking account, equipment and supply registers and all accounting records, lead the preparation of monthly and annual financial reports with accompanying bank documentation and receipts, assist in monitoring subproject budgets in accordance with approved work plan activities.
- S/He will also assist with the maintenance of an efficient records/storage of all office supplies while functioning as Lead for processing cash advances, retirements, petty cash management and refunds made in favor of AHNI state office.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business administration
- Three (3) years working experience in related fields
- Sound accounting administrative and secretarial skills
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Aapplication) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected]
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview