eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Finance Assistant who will be responsible for financial planning, analysis and estimations for our projects.
- S/he will forecast future revenues and expenditures to establish cost structures and determine capital budgeting for projects.
- S/he will enable and improve strategic and financial decision-making across the company, maintain the company’s operating models, analyse deals and capital allocation decisions.
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
- Providing financial models and forecasting
- Consulting with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans
- Developing initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth.
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation
- Setting investment policies & exploring investment opportunities
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting or closely related course
- 1 year of work experience.
- An MBA or a Master’s Degree in a related field
- Software industry experience is a plus
- Consistent track record of success and career progression.
- Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
- Willingness to work long hours, when necessary
- Possesses sound analytical and financial modelling skills.
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th December, 2021.