Finance Associate at FinPact Consulting
We help our clients grow their businesses substantially and increase profits. Working with your internal team members, and applying our tested and proven methodologies, we will help achieve your goals and objectives.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
Job Summary: The Finance Associate will ensure coordinate department in all accounting, financial and administrative disciplines and ensures accounting excellence, high productivity, and satisfaction in full specifications. Define, optimize and implement standard accounting processes in cooperation with Finance and Admin Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure accounting systems, policies, internal controls and procedures are quickly established for the collection of accurate, complete and timely financial data.
- Effectively manage Payroll, along with the HR department, control the accuracy of the financial data of the payroll.
- Ensure that the financial and accounting archives are in compliance with internal procedures.
- Ensure that accounting entries are completed in compliance with internal rules and procedures and communicated effectively.
- Responsible of the reconciliation of the different cashbooks.
- Supervise the finance assistant in filling the cashbooks.
- Supervise the bookkeeping and ensures that cash balances and bank accounts are absolutely and permanently backed-up with appropriate documents.
- Provide to the Finance Officer on weekly basis the cash forecast based on the budget forecast and the procurement plan
- Assist the finance officer in tracking the cash flow and the disbursements
- Edit or take part in drafting internal reports involving Financial issues.
- Regularly review the status of project funds and prepares monthly cash requests;
- Post data into financial systems, ensuring that financial information is processed accurately and generates timely and reliable reports;
- Implement collective rules and communicate internally.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- First degree in in Economics, Finance, Accounting or a related discipline.
- Professional certification such as ICAN and ACCA is an added advantage
- Minimum of three (3) years of demonstrated experience
- Excellent reporting skills
- Knowledge of humanitarian actors
- Able to adapt or change priorities according to the changing situation within a mission or the organization itself.
- Able to manage stress and pressure
- Honesty and integrity.
- Supports and promotes a culture that embraces diversity and the inclusion of all, one in which convergent and divergent ideas and perspectives are respected, valued and considered, and one in which forms of abuse of power and oppression are proactively minimized and eliminated
- Demonstrated capacity to think strategically with expertise in complex problem solving, decision making and critical thinking skills, displays good judgment
- High level of initiatives and resilience under pressure;
- Ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team;
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity;
- Ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement; organization and facilitation skills;
- Flexible thinking and ability to adapt to change
Candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.