Finance Manager at a Leading International Group – Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a leading International Group is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Adexen has been mandated by one of its clients a leading International Group to recruit a Finance Manager for its operations in Nigeria. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Manage the company’s finances and internal control while validating all local purchases and import, theoretical margins of offers and all assets of the company.
- Provide monthly reports on all finance and admin related business deals.
- Control and validate posting entries made on the company’s ERP.
- Organize end of year activities, including stock picking, relations with auditor, WHT and VAT follow up.
- Check and validate financing solutions in partnership with management and other subsidiaries Treasury team.
- Ensure compliance with procedures i.e. establish procedures and check that the procedures are known and properly implemented.
- Provide analytical statements of the operational services.
- Perform necessary check of operations and work closely with Auditors.
- Check the validity of business information for new customers before transmission to administrative services for processing
- Provide administrative follow-up between requesting services, the service transit, import, and accounting (back-office business operations).
- Open transit cases (gathering all the necessary documents: pro-forma, lading, customs declaration and checking compliance.) as soon as the order is placed.
- Responsible for goods held in store: must be able to justify any discrepancy between the physical inventory and the IT stock.
- Consistently interfacing with the Accounts team (internal and other subsidiaries) for proper accounting and record-keeping.
- Validate credit and settlement terms of all sales record.
- Constantly propose to management optimized third trade balance; balance between the settlements terms, actual payment terms and the volume of business involved.
- Manage relationships with banks, vendors and other stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory authorities in all financial activities.
- Manage the Annual Year- End and other interim Audit Exercises.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or any other relevant discipline. A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years progressive experience with a Multinational or renowned Organization or division of a big corporation.
- Preference will be given to candidates with the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to anticipate and initiate changes.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, in regards to presenting the results of analyses to management.
- Excellent people management and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date