BU Power Limited – We are a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, and forecasts
- Overseeing, controlling and managing the income, cash flow and expenditure of the company
- Collating, preparing, interpreting and reconciling financial documents and reports
- Managing the preparation of annual budgets and ensuring compliance through budget control
- Managing accounts, commentaries and financial statements and executing financial transactions
- Overseeing the procurement and logistics of equipment
- Prepare payroll and prompt deduction and remittance of tax to the appropriate channel
- Review company financial reports and adopt effective and cost reduction strategies
- Advise and help management make financial decisions
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- Developing and managing financial systems/models
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues and providing financial support for ease of business operation
- Liaising with internal auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances.
- Interested applicants must be a graduate of Accounting or related fields and must be chartered. Applicants from other fields who are chartered can also apply
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an accounting role
- Must be female for gender balance purpose
- Proficiency in Sage Software
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Analytical mind.
- Financial Management
- Account Reconciliation
- Financial modelling
- Strong Communication Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Business Acumen.
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.